Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chapter 4

1. It is important to use more than one label or tag to describe the same piece of information, because it makes it easier for people to locate it.

2. The difference between organizing digital information using a hierarchy structure vs. a non-hierarchy structure is a hierarchy structure is organized in a relationship to each other as being above, below, or at the same level, while a non-hierarchy organization allows information to be categorized in an unlimited number of ways by using tags, or labels, to describe items.

3. Flickr is a popular Web site for uploading, sharing, and organizing digital pictures and videos People use it for social media by sharing their digital photos online.

4. I might use Flickr now that I am aware what it is. I have a lot of family members that live far away and it would be great to share pictures over the Internet.

5. I learned from the guest lecturer that social media is very important in business these days. I also learned that keeping up with social media can be a full-time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment